"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Suess

Sunday, November 3, 2013

99 problems

Your the reason why I cant stop thinking
thinking about you thinking about me thinking about you thinking.
cuz Im thinking about you like Mike Tyson thinks about fighting
like Nelson thinks about writing
like spiders think about biting
Im thinking about you like skinny boys think about push ups
like teenage girls think about Starbucks
and i know thats A LOT but i promise im thinking about you more

cuz im thinking about you like lebron thinks about jordan like Jordan thinks about dunking like dunking thinks about oreos..dunking milk like milk thinks about cows like cows think about... eating more chicken like chickens think about flying like flying thinks about falling like falling thinks about you cuz
 im.  falling.  for.   (dramatic pause)   you

but your thinking about me like cows think about dunking  like teenage girls think about pushups like skinny boys think about starbucks like Mike Tyson thinks about Textbooks. Your thinking about me like Nelson thinks about biting, like oreos think about flying, what im trying to say is your not thinking about me so why the hell I am i still falling

cuz i. love. thinking about you like. 

2 comments:

  1. "why the hell I am i still falling" #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "your not thinking about me so why the hell I am i still falling"

    I will forgive that you used the wrong "your" (you're*) but anyway...I forgive you.

    Because this was amazing! Damn, you've got some good stuff. And I think we all feel like this sometimes. Like what the hell is wrong with me?? Anyway....I'll stop talking now. But I really liked this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete