"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Suess

Sunday, September 15, 2013

10x-3(2+x)=15

Im sitting in math class trying to figure out the answer for 10x-3(2+x)=15, when it hit me..
WHO the freak cares what 10x-3(2+x)=15 is?!

Why does our education system require us to learn so much math? And I know what a lot of you are thinking. This kid is just Lazy and sucks at math, and your right, but this a serious question. We are wasting too much time on Calculus and Algebra when we should be taking classes that will actually help us.
                                                         

                                                    2013-2014 Lone Peak High School

A1- Intro to being a Father
A2- Finding a Job 1
A3- Finding a Job you LOVE 2
A4- Physical exercise so you don't get fat and die when your 50 Advanced

B5- How to live on your own ED
B6- How to live with your spouse AP
B7- Creative Writing
B8- Bankruptcy Lit

These are the classes I should be taking, but no I'm sitting here in math class trying to simplify    10x-3(2+x)=15.   It's X=15 so give me my stupid A, So when I'm divorced, unemployed, 30 and bankrupt at least I'll know the answer to 10x-3(2+x)=15

2 comments:

  1. internships and apprenticing > school... make it happen Murca

    ReplyDelete
  2. "when I'm divorced, unemployed, 30 and bankrupt at least I'll know the answer to 10x-3(2+x)=15" #Stolen

    ReplyDelete