"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

Dr. Suess

Sunday, September 15, 2013

IDK what love is

IDK what love is. I've been here for awhile trying to think of something amazing and beautiful to put on a this page. Something that will make people smile, laugh, and cry. I couldn't think of anything. But I was sitting next to my 90 year old grandpa. When I saw him look into the distance and begin to grin. I looked to where he was staring to see my 87 year old grandma who was standing about 15 ft. away in here modest neck-tight, no ankle showing, shoulder-pads, Sunday dress, she was unaware that my grandpa was looking. When she looked back at him his smile instantly grew, then he said to me
 "Isn't she beautiful!"
If that isn't love then IDK what is.

1 comment: